Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

This is certanley the top of the top 50

your my hero

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

uuuhhhhhhhhh

the voices were imported fairly good the animations was pretty smooth but I just don't get it

Poninjas Relinquished Poninjas Relinquished

I LOVE NINJAs

MAN THE WAS SWEET do you do the 3d in flash? or is it some other program? i would like to know if you read this

"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS

DUDE thats the best 1 yet make more more i says more

NG Deathmatch 1(1/2) NG Deathmatch 1(1/2)

GUT SLAP

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaha that was fucking sweet i havent seen part 2 yet hopefully its just as cool

Jedi Training Jedi Training

that was fucking sweet

yo man you make such cool movies...makes me think i should learn how to draw and stuff...oh well it was wicked keep up the good work (That means make MORE...NOW)

Kill Bill Short Kill Bill Short

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

ok i dont kind when people make parodys of movies but just taking the sound of one and turning a good action movie with lots of guts and gore into crap like the second kill bill is just wrong...at least animate 1 of the fight scences.

Smile! Smile!

some what disturbing

hey man good graphics and all but uhhhh when someone is being torchered for not smileing it just makes me wonder where people get their ideas

ugly bike 3D ugly bike 3D

WTH DUDE????

At least finish it or add some sound that would of been cool the grapghics were amazing

DE_dust DE_dust

LMAO

ya that was pretty good..but once the bomb is planted and all the t's are dead the t's still win if its not defused so techincally it couldnt be a round draw